- to the 'Clifford
T Ward - Singer/Songwriter' web-site -
- These pages have been optimised for an 800 x 600 resolution display;
they also appear quite good in 1024 x 768 (though the pictures appear slightly
smaller than ideal!): in 640 x 480 resolution, the alignment of some text may
appear a little messy.
- The site is 'self contained': i.e. all items actually reside on this
site. All links that take you to other 'Clifford T Ward' related web-sites
are presented on the specific 'Links' page.
- There are a few notes about downloading the 'Audio Wave files' (Song
samples), accessible from the top of the 'Selected Songs' list (Main
- Thank you for visiting my 'Clifford T Ward' web-site: I hope you enjoy
the experience, and leave with an increased knowledge and appreciation
of Clifford T Ward. If you would like to leave any comments, you will find
a 'Guest Book' at the bottom of the Main Page.
- In the top right-hand corner of every page is a small button with a
downwards pointing arrow (see above): this merely takes you directly to
the bottom of the page! In the bottom right-hand corner is a similar button
with an upwards pointing arrow which performs the reverse.
Every page has 'RETURN' buttons at the bottom.
- In most instances, you will only jump '1 link' (or level) from the
'Main Page'; and consequently, there will be only one return button at
the bottom of the page.
- Occasionally, you may follow a second link - leading to a 'page 2'
(or level 2): in this instance, there will be 2 return buttons (see 'example
Button Row' at the bottom of this page. There are a few exceptions
to this rule . . . just trust me on this one!). The right-hand button
will take you back one step (or 'link')- to 'page 1', and the left-hand
button will take you back two steps (or 'links') - to the Clifford
T Ward 'Main Page'.
- Beside each button is the title of the page you will be returned to.
- Some pages are best viewed in a sequence (i.e. when browsing through
the 'albums' section): where this applies, an additional 'Sequence Control
Bar' will also be found at the bottom of the pages; its function is obvious
- here is an example of the 'Sequence Control Bar':
|| Next Page
N.B: The only active button in the 'example row'
below is the one that takes you back to the Clifford T Ward 'Main Page'
- after familiarising yourself with the 'row', etc. -
give it a try!
(Assume you have jumped '2 links'
from the CTW Main Page; there will be 2 'return' buttons . . . )
You Are Here - (Page 2)
| (Go back 2 steps to the Main
||(Go back 1 step to:)
June - 98